Sunday, November 13, 2016

STORY TIME -Volleyball Fun!!

FUN TIMES AT VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENTS!!

So...usually I play basketball but, this year I decided to try out for my school's volleyball team, and to my surprise I made it. So..I play a setter..and have had such a fun time! Anyway, my team (The Knights) had a tournament, and the team that we were playing would not try to set up a play, they would immediately fire the ball back. So, I was at the net playing setter, when they fired the ball over and, in the moment I didn't realize the ball was out, so I dove for it. But then my coach, Mr. Morrison yelled that it was out, so I dived away from the ball. Then my coach was telling me how awsome it looked. It hurt, but at least we got the point!!


More stories to come soon,
Love,
BRY

2 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I wish there was a video of it! You must be a good player to play setter, I was never that good at setting the ball. I can't wait to hear more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was funny. I thought you had tripped when we you were going for the ball but that it had worked out because you didn't touch the ball as it was going out of bounds. You played great during the tournament.

    ReplyDelete