Sunday, February 16, 2014

BEST/ WORST DAY



Hi everyone this is me trying to be happy. why? Because, I am sick, I have a sore leg, I have sore taste buds and my teeth are super super sore! I spent my whole day sitting on the couch trying to stay warm because our furnice broke 2 guys came to fix it like 10 times and I watched lots and lots of movies! But out of a bad day it was a good day because I have a whole week to be free and not worry about school because I am on my February break.
Make sure you guys check out my email every day!
p.s. Happy late Valetines Day love you all!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Love,
BRY




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a crazy day, but I am SO glad you are on your break now! I hope you have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete